The Benefits of Robo Advisors
When it comes to online investment management, robo advisors, or digital advisors, have become increasingly popular. At HighPoint Advisors, LLC, we provide advanced wealth management through a proprietary online platform that offers all the benefits of robo-advisory services, along with the advantages of having a dedicated financial advisor to consult with when the need arises. To learn more about our guided wealth portfolios (GWPs), including our user-friendly robo advisor, contact us today.
Benefits of Robo-Advisory Services
Robo advisors are automated platforms that use algorithms to recommend portfolios based on the input of personal information. Thanks to their technology-driven nature, robo advisors offer the following benefits:
- They’re low-cost. For budget-conscious consumers, robo advisors provide a cost-effective alternative to traditional financial advising services. However, it’s important to note that the low cost reflects a reduced level of personalized service. If you have a significant amount of money to invest or specific concerns, traditional advisory services may be more appropriate.
- They’re easy to use. Robo advisors are built for the tech-savvy consumer, making them extraordinarily user-friendly. Best of all, they provide 24/7 access to your accounts.
- Some grant access to a personal advisor. For instance, HighPoint Advisors’ robo advisor isn’t your run-of-the-mill digital investment app. While it offers the same low-cost, easy-to-use services that you’ve come to expect, it also connects you to your own personal advisor. That means if you have specific questions or issues, you can get the help you need from a professional.
- They’re great for young investors. Growing up during the Great Recession and inundated with student debt, it’s no secret that young adults don’t always have an easy path to good financial management. However, robo advisors are a great entry point into investment management, because of their low platform fees and heavy reliance on tech.
- They have low minimum balances. Even with a small net worth, you can begin investing with a robo advisor. At HighPoint Advisors, our minimum is set at just $5,000.
Ask About Our Digital Advisor
Ready to begin investing with an interactive, user-friendly robo advisor? Call HighPoint Advisors at 315-627-0474 315-627-0474 for details on our GWP online platform.
Guided Wealth Portfolios (GWP) is a centrally managed, algorithm-based, investment program sponsored by LPL Financial LLC (LPL). GWP uses proprietary, automated, computer algorithms of FutureAdvisor to generate investment recommendations based upon model portfolios constructed by LPL. FutureAdvisor and LPL are non-affiliated entities. If you are receiving advisory services in GWP from a separately registered investment advisor firm other than LPL or FutureAdvisor, LPL and FutureAdvisor are not affiliates of such advisor. Both LPL and FutureAdvisor are investment advisors registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and LPL is also a Member FINRA/SIPC. All investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss. There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk. References to tax strategies that the GWP service investment management considers in managing accounts should not be confused with tax advice. LPL Financial does not provide tax advice. Clients should consult with their personal tax advisors regarding the tax consequences of investing.