To ensure the continued safety of our clients and staff, HighPoint Advisors has implemented the following operational guidelines. These are a continuation of our summer reopening policies, with the following addition: If the infection rate for Onondaga County reaches 3.8%, our office will close to visitors for one week and all scheduled appointments will go remote. Clients with scheduled in-office appointments will be contacted and given the option to do a video or phone conference instead. It is our hope that by setting a predetermined threshold, it will clear up any confusion and avoid another lengthy period of remote work.
When our office is open for appointments, you can expect the following safety precautions:
How We’re Keeping You Safe
- We’re wearing masks and waving instead of shaking hands.
- We’re cleaning high touch surfaces in accordance with the CDC’s guidelines.
- Client appointment times will be staggered to avoid congestion at the front desk.
- We’re requiring employees to stay home when they’re not feeling well.
- Notices have been placed throughout our office to remind everyone to stay socially distanced and to wash their hands.
What You Can Do
- We ask that all clients and visitors wear a mask* when in our offices.
- Maintain a measurable distance between yourself, our staff, and other clients.
- If you’re experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or may have been exposed to the virus, we kindly ask that you switch your appointment to a phone or video session.
If you have any questions regarding our COVID policies, please feel free to give us a call or reach out to our Office Manager via email.
Your health is our number one concern. Let’s work together to ensure the safety of you, our colleagues, and our communities.
*Disposable masks are available to all clients and staff at our front desk.