With things slowly returning to normal, we are pleased to offer in-office appointments once again. To ensure the continued safety of our clients and staff, HighPoint Advisors has implemented some safety policies to govern in-office appointments, based on the latest CDC and NYS guidelines. If you prefer to remain remote, all of our advisors are available for zoom and phone appointments.
While in our office, you can expect the following safety precautions:
How We’re Keeping You Safe
- We’re wearing masks and waving instead of shaking hands.
- We’re cleaning high touch surfaces in accordance with the CDC’s guidelines.
- Client appointment times will be staggered to avoid congestion at the front desk.
- We’re requiring employees to stay home when they’re not feeling well.
- Notices have been placed throughout our office to remind everyone to stay socially distanced and to wash their hands.
What You Can Do
- We ask that all clients and visitors wear a mask* when entering our offices. Vaccinated individuals may remove their masks once their meetings begin.
- Maintain a measurable distance between yourself, our staff, and other clients.
- If you’re experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or may have been exposed to the virus, we kindly ask that you switch your appointment to a phone or video session.
If you have any questions regarding our COVID policies, please feel free to give us a call or reach out to our Office Manager via email.
Your health is our number one concern. Let’s work together to ensure the safety of you, our colleagues, and our communities.
*Disposable masks are available to all clients and staff at our front desk.