Financial Services Syracuse, New York, Residents Can Trust
HighPoint Advisors, LLC sets the bar high for financial services in Syracuse, New York, putting together a personalized approach to customer interactions and years of experience to give each person the knowledge and financial blueprint that suits their needs. Our clients come from every walk of life, representing a dynamic range of backgrounds with goals that run the gamut, from strategizing for retirement to safeguarding their children’s education.
No matter where you are in your career, how much you have saved, or where you envision your life taking you, we have a plan that can help get you where you want to go.
Comprehensive Financial Services in Syracuse, New York
Everyone that comes to HighPoint Advisors arrives with a unique set of needs and wants. Our talented team takes into account your current financial situation as well as your goals to help create a plan that works. We offer assistance in a wide variety of areas, including:
- Wealth Management: Having money in the bank isn’t a stopping point, it’s a chance to reimagine your financial future and turn your nest egg into a steady income built to withstand economic strain and personal stumbles.
- Asset Allocation: How you allocate your savings matters. We’ll help you take stock of your assets, dig into important factors, such as risk tolerance and the preferred timeline for return, and then recommend investment diversification that’s in line with your preferences and circumstances.
- Retirement Planning: The day you stop working your 9-5 and start living on your own terms — that’s the incentive most employees are seeking, and HighPoint helps clients pursue that goal with advice on suggested pension contributions, fund investments, and more.
- Estate Planning: Decide now what happens to your assets when you pass, and save your loved ones from the drama and uncertainty of handling and divvying up your estate.
- College Planning: Higher education gets more expensive with each year, but plugging money into a tax-efficient account now could help your son or daughter work towards the university of their dreams.
- Long-Term Care Planning: A serious illness or debilitating injury could drain your resources in record time. Account for the possibility of long-term care, such as daily living support and disability assistance, with financial planning that supplements insurance and government programs.
- Life Insurance: Find ways to provide for your loved ones even after you’re gone with flexible coverage that adapts to your needs and reflects your desired premiums.
- Health Insurance/Medicare: Health care has evolved into a numbers game, and most people need help trying to balance ample protection with affordable co-pays. Financial guidance can give you more confidence choosing the insurance plan that’s right for you.
- Disability Insurance: Accidents happen. People get sick. When the unexpected becomes a reality, disability insurance can help you keep your car, save your home, and live comfortably as you recuperate.
- Guided Wealth Portfolios: Personalized, friendly customer service combined with the insightful guidance of a HighPoint financial advisor can all be rolled into a user-friendly online platform that reimagines what digital investing can truly be.
Rediscover The Possibilities In Personal Financial Planning
While income planning remains a cornerstone of the service offerings at HighPoint Advisors, LLC, our portfolio has continually expanded to reflect the changing needs of our clientele as well as the evolving global culture. From socially responsible investment planning that funnels funds to organizations that support causes, such as sustainability, social justice, and community development, to holistic financial planning that considers overarching life goals as an integral part of resource management, your personal financial advisor is ready to help you address your financial future in the ways that matter most to you.
Finding The Courage To Make The Call
It’s normal to be nervous about your first foray into financial planning, but the advisors at HighPoint know how to put you at ease as you explore your options. To see firsthand what a difference a trustworthy advisor can make, contact us online today and give yourself, and your loved ones, the gift of a stable, promising future.
The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. Socially responsible investments may experience returns that may be lower than if the advisor made decisions based solely on investment considerations. Asset allocation and diversification does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss.